Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||220V||Output Power:||60W|
|Application:||Electronic Soldering||Output Temperature:||200-450℃|
mini soldering iron,
adjustable soldering iron
1 HEAT UP QUICKLY and HEAT DISSPATION EFFICIENCY -60 watts 220V input with Britain plug, heat up quickly(2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450℃. With our upgrade steel-pipe design, the soldering iron is more efficient in a better heat dissipation.
2 7-In-1 Soldering Kit- Soldering iron kit comes with soldering iron,desoldering pump, 5 multiple soldering tips, soldering iron stand, tweezers, solder and sponge.
3 DESOLDERING PUMP -The desoldering pump(solder sucker) is high pressure vacuum tube with aluminum body frame, which allows easy one-handed use; best for removing solder from PCB through hole solder joints.
4 PORTABLE STORAGE TOOLBOX- Plastic carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. which can avoid losing the soldering gun and accessories. It is rather convenient to carry anywhere for electric repair, home DIY and other soldering projects.
5 RANGE of APPLICATION The soldering sets are the best gift idea for DIYER, various repaired usage of electronics and chip boards, welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computers hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories.
How to solder:
1.Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Work voltage: 220V
Temp range: 200 ~ 450℃
Tips model: 900M series
Tweezer: ESD-15, length 4.7 inches
Y stand: steel
Desoldering pump: plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0 percent flux, 0.8 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce.
soldering tips(5 in total)
1. When you receive the product, please check whether there is fragment or hit sound or not. If yes, please kindly contact us to get a new one, in order to avoid short-circuit or other safety problems.
2. The iron heats up fast, so please select a suitable temperature. Working for long hours and high temperature may shorten its life.
3. Do not allow the iron to idle at operating temperatures for extended periods, this could burn the soldering iron and even other things.
4. Impurities in the metals are very easy to become oxide in the process of soldering. And these oxides will reduce working efficiency of soldering iron tip which won’t stick to tin.
When cleaning, first adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to about 250 ° C, then clean the tip with a cleaning sponge, and then apply tin. Repeat the action until the oxide is cleaned
Contact Person: Chen